The tire measuring station we install for you will help you to automatically determine the geometrical data of tires. With the Palgo@Measure tire measuring software, you can therefore generate 3D models of tires.
These models can be used with our Palgo@Tire software in order to generate layer patterns and robot path data for automated palletizing/depalletizing.
In practice, the measurement is carried out as follow:
Step 1: The operator places a tire in the measurement station and starts the measuring process by laser scanner.
Step 2: On the user interface of the computer, he triggers the scanning operation and the generation of the model.
Within just a few milliseconds, the program generates the appropriate CAD tire model. The program can be stored in a database. It is then available, for example, for the palletizing software.
The benefits for you at a glance:
- Automatic generation of the geometrical data of tires
- Conversion of the laser data into a CAD model in a flash
- Extremely simple operation
- Ability to use CAD data through palletizing software (optimal layer patterns, economical palletizing/depalletizing)
- Use of the data for other purposes is possible.
Would you like to learn more about Palgo@Measure? Just send us your inquiry.