One of our most important goals has always been to promote robotics through entirely novel solutions.
We consider it a challenge to automate processes which are considered non-automatable. Some of the following solutions demonstrate what we are capable of:
- Robot-supported pretzel slinging
- Exercise machine for stretching certain muscles
- Music-making robots (Entertaining, Epcot USA)
- The automation of processes on an offshore platform
- Automated robot programming.
If you would like to break new ground in automation, let's discuss your ideas.
It is precisely such challenging requirements and the seemingly "impossible" which inspire us to develop creative solutions.